Monday, July 14, 2014

Meadowlark Botanical Gardens: Renee and Brian


[From Pablo] I loved going  to Meadowlark Botanical Gardens for  this beautiful quiet summer wedding. Rennee and Brian were so sweet, I wish you both all the best.

Ciao Pablo.



( Our new 2014 team awesome member: Rebekah, shot these girl photos... didn't she do an incredible job? High five girl!)
































Well friends I hope I cheered-up your back-to work Monday and that you enjoyed the pics. Let me know which one you liked the best by leaving a comment below (it will be approved before it posts) and Pin your favorite.  If you don’t already follow us on Facebook, I encourage you to. I post pictures on there that I don’t on the blog, links to freebees, DIY projects, wedding trends, inspirational ideas, and of course creative, artistic photography. So if you haven’t already I invite you to “Like Us” by visiting us at  http://www.facebook.com/MichelleVanTinePhotography so you can be part of the fun!   

Have a great week!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment