Monday, July 7, 2014

Silverbrook Farm Wedding: Jaqulyn & Andrew

Howdy ho! I have a lovely wedding to share with you this week. You may recognize some of these gorgeous mirrors, grounds, and the beautiful black barn.... well, it's one of (maybe my all time?) favorite North Virginia venues: Silverbrook Farm. Every couple though brings unique flavor, laughter and love, and Andrew and Jaqulyn certainly did that. So sweet, laid back and deeply in love, it was a beautiful day. Hope you enjoy
















Thanks so much to Elliott O'Donnovon for 2nd shooting with me. Most of these awesome guy shots are his....






LOVE this shot... great job E!






I really focused myself on capturing the full initial response the groom had, and I'm so glad... you can just see the emotion as Andrew sees his bride for the first time....






Hahaha!








I got sucked into the black and white on these...













HAHAHA! This sign made me laugh so hard







(This is dad and sister below I caught during mother son dance)







Well friends I hope I cheered-up your back-to work Monday and that you enjoyed the pics. Let me know which one you liked the best by leaving a comment below (it will be approved before it posts) and Pin your favorite.  If you don’t already follow us on Facebook, I encourage you to. I post pictures on there that I don’t on the blog, links to freebees, DIY projects, wedding trends, inspirational ideas, and of course creative, artistic photography. So if you haven’t already I invite you to “Like Us” by visiting us at  http://www.facebook.com/MichelleVanTinePhotography so you can be part of the fun! 





Do you love? [Thanks! :) ] If so think of ONE friend who is engaged or about to get married and please share this link with them. We LOVE to fill up our calendar with fun, sweet, couples who love an artistic photographer. So please share the link... and tune back in next week! 

1 comment:

  1. Amazing picture! A perfect wedding package!! Everything is looking stunning. Did you reserve DC wedding venues? I am looking for the same for my wedding day.

    ReplyDelete