Monday, September 1, 2014

See the album... Pleasantdale Chateau Rachel & Daniel

Happy Monday! No work today? ( Labor Day!) Lucky you! I hope you all are kicking back and enjoying a nice glass of wine and late summer evening. I know my potential brides and grooms often enjoy seeing albums and it allows them to imagine what their book will look like. This weekend I had the privilege of delivering Rachel and Daniel's swanky DC house (with a rooftop overlooking the city that made me want to throw a dinner party!) I usually (insure) and mail my albums, it was SUCH a treat to watch them ooh- and- ahh as they flipped the pages. Thought I'd share with you all this week...



 I'll often have potential clients ask if we do family pictures... Of course! ( Unless you ask us not too!)

Adorable first look. I love the emotion on the right picture




 We always make a point to capture all the beautiful details you planned of course, and all those big in-the-moment smiles...




(This particular couple was not wanting a lot of bridal party pictures but I threw one in there and they did love it- yay!) 












Did you love? Hope so. Hey guess what? We're almost at 500 likes on Facebook... share the love but spreading the link if you know someone who has a rockstar boyfriend that needs to step up to the plate :) http://www.facebook.com/MichelleVanTinePhotography






 Also, want to know a little bit about more about what we do behind the scenes between shoots... there's a lot that happens between us cliking and you unwrapping...  join the fun and see behind the scene shots of us making the magic on Instagram @michellevantinephotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment