Monday, November 24, 2014

Berkeley Plantation Wedding: David & Hannah

It's not often that I get to photograph people's wedding that I'm friends with. David and Hannah are a couple I met about a year ago through a mutual friend ( love ya Jules!) and I already was a big fan of both of them going into the big day. Being part of them entering this beautiful union was very special. I hope I captured the love that is so evident between them. It was a lovely day, hope you enjoy this little video I put together... Cheers, Michelle

Click here to watch the wedding video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuCjlAGT0UU&feature=youtu.be

 


Big thanks to rockstar photog Elliott O'Donovan for shooting with me contributing so many of these amazing shots. If you enjoy these pics but don't want to wait until next Monday to enjoy fun, creative, colorful pics, join us this week on Instagram for more pics and behind the scenes fun. 

 On Instagram
@michellevantinephotography

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment