Monday, November 10, 2014

Cassie and Baris DC wedding


Happy Monday. (Today was kinda a crummy one for me but working on these beautiful images brought so much joy to my day).  From having met  Cassie at a corporate shoot I did, I already knew that she was GORGEOUS and so sweet. However, when I started scrolling through the pictures Pablo and Rachael turned it and saw these, I thought she is even more beautiful than I ever imagined. I just loved these shots of her loving on her daughter. So lovely.


Photo by Rebekah


Great job Rachael capturing these candid moments when no one knows... stunning.

Photo by Rebekah



Photo by Rebekah
Photo by Rebekah


Photo byPablo


There are many great shots from this wedding but today we're doing a quick sneak peak :)  I have so much to do!! But I just couldn't resist all these mother daughter shots like this below of Cassie with HER mom.

Photo byPablo

Photo byPablo

I know this shot it is not technically perfect (below) but I still loved it.

Photo byPablo

Photo byPablo


Congrats Cassie and Baris, can't wait to share more pictures with you soon! Love seeing our Monday posts but don't want to wait to see some fun, inspirational or beautiful images? Join us during the week on Instgram and Facebook to see the latest...


http://www.facebook.com/MichelleVanTinePhotography


@michellevantinephotography


This is what we've been up to this week...

Pablo loves to cook amazing food and end his day with a nice glass of wine and his family
 

Rebekah is soaking in her new treasure... little Mason
I did some gardening, surfing, and yoga... heaven!

Have a great week, join the fun on Instagram @michellevantinephotography  and we'll see you next Monday on the Blog! 

 Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment