Monday, December 1, 2014

The Comus Inn Wedding: Mallory & Rob


 I'm excited to share today's post with you, not only because it's all around gorgeousness... I mean look at Mallory.... seriously?!?! but because this couple was SO sweet and genuine and awesome. If you didn't see their modern DC architectural engagement you can check it out here http://michellevantine.blogspot.com/2013/09/modern-architectural-dc-engagement.html

And I hope you enjoy the images below... This beautiful necklace belonged to Mallory's grandmother. So beautiful







Mamma- love the emotion...













I don't necessarily think we were allowed to do this... but I'm so glad we did!






I had to go hunting up Mallory's dress to get this guy.... EEK!







Congratulations Mallory and Rob, can't wait to get the rest of your pics in your hands very soon! If you enjoy the Monday posts but don't want to wait until next week to see more awesomeness, join us this week on Instagram @michellevantinephotography


On Instagram
@michellevantinephotography




Have an awesome week... see you next Monday! Michelle xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment