Monday, February 2, 2015

Color Crazy Miami Engagement: Justin & Amy

If you know my work... you know I have a great love affair with COLOR. I know the faded vintagy look has been in style for the last several years ... but I don't care because I just LOVE COLLLLLOOOORR!!!! Bright, bold, patterned, color. Gah. So when I came across this color meca hotspot... I think I went into cardiac arrest. Justin and Amy were the P.E.R.F.E.C.T couple for this spot.

 

 

Cute, modern, fun, and all around adorable. Hope you enjoy! Cheers! 

 






 







We were SOOOOOO bummed when we got to this spot and it was a big sunny hot mess. But I had to share one anyways... too cool! 

 

Hope you have a WONDERFUL fantastic work week and I'll see you on the blog next Monday. If you love seeing the beautiful pics but want to see what happens behind the scenes during the week join us on!


INSTAGRAM
@michellevantinephotography

(i'm slightly addicted)


or on Facebook

(less addicted but still hit it up)



https://www.facebook.com/MichelleVanTinePhotography





Swing back Monday for more awesomeness!!

Cheers, Michelle xoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. whistle whistle! amy you're a babe! justin, nice haircut ;)

    love you guys!!!

    great photography Michelle! :)

    ReplyDelete